With NEET-II 2016 examination just few days away, CBSE has issued two notifications. The first notification, dated 16 July 2016, warns the candidates of the rainy season in the country and advises them to take adequate precautions to ensure timely arrival at the examination hall. The second notification is an initiative taken by CBSE, bell ringing, to help the candidates keep track of the time.
CBSE Notification on Rainy SeasonIt is hereby informed to the candidates appearing in NEET-II, 2016 that this is the rainy season in the country and it is expected that during the examination country may witness heavy rain. Under such circumstances, kindly ensure that:
- Confirm the location of centre well before the examination.
- Leave your residence well in advance, considering traffic, location of the centre and weather condition etc.
- Outstation candidates must ensure that they are reaching the centre city well in advance and confirm the location of the centre so that they can report on time at centre.
- No candidate will be allowed entry in the examination centre after 9.30 a.m.
- All candidates may ensure compliance of the instructions issued by the CBSE failing which they will not be permitted to appear in the examination.